sponsored by Famous Footwear
It’s a new year so it’s time to set new goals. At the beginning of this year, I decided that this year I am going to be more active. My goal is one hour a day of physical activity everyday. One way I am motivated to get up and move is by purchasing new shoes! I purchased Nike Women’s Revolution 4 from Famous Footwear. I love that as soon as I put my Nikes on I feel the urge to go. I decided to come up with a list of 10 unique ways to workout and 10 sneakers that I’ve been eyeing from Famous Footwear.
10 Fabulous Sneakers
1. Nike Flex Contact 2. Adidas RunFalcon 3. Nike Revolution 4 4. Fabletics Zuma 5. New Balance Fuel Core Nergize 6. Adidas Questar Ride 7. Nike Zoom Winflo 5 8. New Balance 520 Wide 9. Nike Flex Run 10. Adidas Cloudfoam Pure
10 Unique Workouts
1. Just Dance – On those rainy, snowy, or days you just want to stay in your pajamas I love to just turn on the Xbox and have a Just Dance competition with my kids.
2. Take Your Coffee To Go – Take your coffee meetings with friends to go. Make a plan to go for a walk instead. It’s amazing how much longer you will walk when you are having a great conversation with a friend.
3. Cleaning with Music – I know this may seem like not a workout, but when you turn on your favorite music and tell yourself to keep moving incredible things happen.
4. Play on the Playground – Play exactly how kids play. Go down the slide, climb across the monkey bars, and play tag. Your kids or the kids on the playground will love you for it!
5. Bike to Dinner – Pick a close by restaurant and bike to it.
6. Host a Kickball Game – Invite your friends, family, and neighbors for an epic kickball game.
7. Play a Musical Instrument – Did you know playing the violin for an hour burns about as many calories as walking at a moderate pace for an hour? It turns out, our brains can burn a crazy amount of calories too. So let your brain burn those calories!
8. Paddle Boarding – We are building a house on the lake so I just became fond of this way to exercise. If balancing is not your thing rowing is a great workout too.
9. Be a Ninja – My good friend Shannon introduced me to this. There are a lot of Ninja Gyms popping up all over the US. It’s a fun place to let your inner ninja come alive and all ages can join in! Climb, run, swing, and jump until you can’t move anymore.
10. Boxing or Self Defense Class – Both of these are a fun ways to get your rage out. It is also a great skill for us women to feel powerful.
Comment below your favorite workout and Famous Footwear shoe. I am dying to know what you all like.
This is a paid advertisement in collaboration with Famous Footwear.
Leave a Reply